* Indicates a mandatory field

Please Note: This information will only be used to update the name displayed on rates notices and other records held by Council. This request will not update accounts held with Unitywater, title of property (Department of Environment and Resources Management) or other utilities.

Given Names
New Title
New Given Name *
New Surname *
Postal Address
Daytime contact number *
E-Mail Address
Change is a result of (e.g. marriage/divorce) *
Do you own property
Property Address
Assessment number
Do you have any animals
List animal reference number/s
Do you have any council licences, applications or permits?
List details of any licences, application or permit number/s
Please note: The only supporting evidence accepted for change of name is either marriage/divorce certificate or deed poll certificate.

Attaching Documents Help

Attachment 1 *
Description *
Attachment 2