* Indicates a mandatory field

There are two rate concessions offered to Ratepayers:

State Government Subsidy - To be eligible for the Subsidy, the pensioner must be the owner or life tenant (either solely or jointly) of the property, the property must be their principal place of residence and the pensioner must hold one of the following cards:

  • Blue Pensioner Concession Card issued by Centrelink
  • Blue Pensioner Concession Card issued by Veterans' Affairs
  • Repatriation Health Card - For all conditions/TPI - (Gold card) issued by Veterans' Affairs
Council Pensioner Concession -
  • Gold card holders are automatically eligible for this Concession also.
  • Other pensioners must meet the above conditions plus be entitled to the maximum rate of pension / full pension.

Given Names
Pension Card Number *
Type of pension *
Date pension granted *
Does applicant 1 receive the full rate of pension?
Postal address *
Daytime contact number *
Given name
Pension Card Number
Type of pension
Date pension granted
Does applicant 2 receive the full rate of pension

A person can only have one principal place of residence at any given time. The address displayed on your pension card must be the same as the property you are applying for the rebate. If the address is incorrect, applicant/s must also provide a copy of the Centrelink statement of income or Veterans Affairs letter stating their correct address.

Property address *
Rates assessment number *
Date you started living at this address as property owner *
Is the applicant/s the only owner/s of this property
Name of other owner/s
Relationship to applicant/s
Percentage share in property
Does this person also reside at the property

If you have an animal and it needs to be registered please complete the Animal Registration form.

A copy/scan of the Centerlink/Veteran Affairs cards for each applicant must be supplied with this application. The address displayed on the card must be the same as that of the animal owner.

Do you have a desexed animal registration you would like this pension concession applied to?

Tips for uploading files

  • Try and limit file sizes to avoid errors and long upload times. Many online tools and other software can assist.
  • File names should not contain any special characters.
Attachment File 1
Description File
Attachment 2 (not mandatory)
Description File